Where you can find our beers on-tap
- Blaine's Pub - San Angelo, TX
- The Concho Pearl Icehouse - San Angelo, TX
- Twisted Root Burgers - San Angelo, TX
- So Co Taphouse - San Angelo, TX
- Giz and Hums' Billiards and Brew - San Angelo, TX
- Zero One Ale House - San Angelo, TX
- Elks Lodge - San Angelo, TX
- Los Carlos Restaurant - Miles, TX
- Chili's Grill and Bar - San Angelo, TX
- Black Sheep Bar and Grill - San Angelo, TX
- Angry Cactus Bar and Grill - San Angelo, TX
- The Casual Pint - San Angelo, TX
- Main Street Saloon - San Angelo, TX
- Lowake Steak House - Rowena, TX
- Hornytoad Pub and Grub - Snyder, TX
Angelo Amber, our flagship ale, is malty and medium-bodied with a slight floral hop finish that goes down smoothly. It's brewed with Pale, Munich, Crystal, Victory and Roasted malts blended with Magnum and Willamette hops. Angelo Amber is a refreshing but flavorful, anytime beer.
- ABV: 5.7% IBU:19.00 Color:16.00 SRM
This refreshing Cream ale strikes a perfect balance between the smoothness of the malt, the subtle spiciness of the yeast, and a hint of citrus from the Willamette hops. Concho Ale is the perfect thirst-quencher on those hot West Texas Summer days!
- ABV:4.6% IBU:15.00 Color:4.00 SRM
Mesquite Bean Brown is an English-style brown ale with a twist. In addition to the malted barley, Mesquite bean seed pods are added to the mash, giving this beer a unique vanilla/spice like finish. Horny Toad is the only brewery in the world that brews with mesquite beans!
- ABV:5.0% IBU:22.00 Color:17.00 SRM
Lots of Columbus, Cascade, and Centennial hops are what give Kickapoo IPA its unique citrusy flavor profile. Pale, Crystal, and Victory malts make up the grain bill and give Kickapoo its copper color, but this one is really all about the hops.
- ABV:6.5% IBU:67.00 Color:12.00 SRM
A rich, malty, robust porter that is surprisingly smooth. Pump Jack has a complex profile that includes caramel and mocha flavors and finishes dry and roasty.
- ABV:5.2% IBU:24.00 Color:40.00 SRM